A 2.5 hour workshop and practice… Lets move a little deeper.
Saturday 6th April
2 – 4:30pm
Agoy Yoga Studio
Yin Yoga is a gift to humanity…
Yin practices are working our physical, pranic and subtle bodies. Not only does a balanced yin practice nourish and hydrate deeper yin tissue, it also supports the correct and efficient flow of chi to tissue and organs.
In this workshop and practice we will delve deeper into understanding yin and yang practices.
Some of the things that will be covered include:
- History of Yin and how does it fit into the modern yoga paradigm
- Benefits of Yin and Yang and how should we be practicing
- Introduction to Meridians and Chi
The Practice – we will start to understand meridian theory through our practice, focusing on 1 set of binary meridians and unpacking as we experience the posture.
- Introduction to the 9 cleansing breaths – daoist practice
- Conscious Breath and working with mindfulness during practice
- Yin / Yang Asana Practice
There will be a few minutes at the end for any questions.
Handouts will be given on the day, so all you need to bring is yourself and a pen if you want to write any notes.
I would love to see you there