Agoy Yoga have completed our Covid-19 Safety Checklist with the NT Government. This document will be available at the studio. Here are the important steps we are taking to ensure our studio is a Covid-19 free environment:
- Having separate entry and exits
- Doors will be kept open before and after classes
- Class sizes limited to 12 people
- Students to wash hands before class
- Mats places at 1.5 meter distance
- Students to bring their own mats if they can
- If students use the studio mats they will wipe them down with disinfectant after the class.
- Students bring their own clean towel to use for bolsters
- No other props to be used
- Teachers will be not do hands-on adjustments
- Students to bring their own water bottles
- Disposable cups for those who need
- Paper towels in the bathroom
- Bathroom surfaces to be disinfected after class
If you have any more suggestions please let us know. Our intention is to keep providing yoga to our community without any harm.